Here are ten ways to upgrade the look and feel of your bathroom with the help of a professional contractor.
There are steps that a homeowner can employ to immediately improve the look and feel of a bathroom that don’t require a lot of cash or a full remodel.
1. Update light fixtures and frame a mirror
2. Fix dripping or leaky faucets
3. Replace a shower head to improve water pressure
4. Paint walls, install wainscoting or both
All of these projects deliver value without a lot of cost or effort. A plumbing contractor or bathroom remodeling specialist can often enact these repairs and upgrades in a short amount of time.
If it’s been some time since the hardware and plumbing in a bathroom has been replaced or upgraded there’s little that a homeowner can do cosmetically that will hide the age of a bathroom’s fixtures. Replacement becomes inevitable after a certain point in time.
5. Replace a toilet with a low-flow or more modern model
6. Fix or replace plumbing in walls to prevent or alleviate leaks and water damage
7. Install new faucets and modern shower heads
Doing a complete overhaul of a bathroom can be a significant undertaking but the long-term value of the project far outweighs the cost and effort. Prospective homeowners often look for that spa-like atmosphere when evaluating a home’s bathrooms.
8. Upgrade tile and counter-tops
9. Install new vanities, sinks, and faucets
10. Add another sink or even increase the size of a bathroom
All of these upgrades are a great investment even if you have no intentions of selling.
Let our team help you design the bathroom of your dreams. Call (863) 509-1718 at for exceptional service in the Lakeland area.